NEW ORLEANS PARALEGAL ASSOCIATION
Adopted October 5, 2011
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
The New Orleans Paralegal Association is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. NOPA only has access to and/or can collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
NOPA will use your information to respond to you regarding the reasons you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your requests.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email addresses or phone numbers given on our websites:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We do not collect and/or store sensitive information, such as such as credit card data. Any fees paid through any of our websites are collected via PayPal, FetchPuppy or other similar services and any information provided to those parties is subject to the privacy statements and/or policies generated by those companies. The New Orleans Paralegal Association has no access or control over any information provided to or by PayPal, FetchPuppy, or other, similar services.
We take all measures to protect your personal information transmitted online, and we also protect your information offline. Only members of the New Orleans Paralegal Association Board of Directors and/or certain committee members who need the information to perform a specific task (for example, membership, communications and distribution) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.